It's that most wonderful time of the year to reflect where we have been, and where we are going next year.
2018 was a record year for HPA.
- Overall Sales goal met each month
- Record sales achieved, a 20% increase over 2017
- Shipped weight increased by 10%
- Shipped items increased by 7%
- Average sale dropped by 9%
2018 Changes made
- Point system on attendance implemented
- 2X Baseball with the Kokomo Jackrabbits
- Introduced a 401K corporate match
- Added a salesperson
- Added several machines to our capability - two rolling mills, and a peeler
- Football - a Colts day for employees and family
- Adding a new Hi-Def Plasma to our capacity
- Added Fun Friday to celebrate with our employees
- Charity - our DO GOOD FEEL GOOD campaign yielded over 2200 lbs of food donated for the local community.
- Charity - our first decorated tree was donated to We Care, themed 'Seas and Greetings' raising $2000 at auction!
- For the first time in almost a decade, we were able to use the company profit sharing.
2018 was a year of change - lots of changes occured. In terms of changes of direction for 2019, this is a good place to be - so making big changes is probably not warranted from the above information.
- Record sales means we will have to work harder to achieve another milestone.
Monthly sales goal needs revised
- More teamwork and recognition of individual contribution.
- There is always room for improvement - but we are listening & making changes.